Background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Friday Mashup #31 Gratitude is the Best Attitude

Over at The Friday Mashup the are having a challenge to use Heat Embossing and a Gratitude Card. I decided to use Garden Silhouettes Stamp Set from Stampin Up and Clear Embossing. I then sponged over with Stampin Up Pool Party and Island Indigo. I added a couple small strips of Island Indigo Card Stock and 3 Pearls to make the embossing stand out. The Sentiments is from Stampin Up called "Warmest Regards". A simple card but I love the look.

Thanks to The Friday Mashup for offering a nice challenge.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I think this CAS card is just stunning! I love the colors you used and the embossing looks terrific! Beautiful card!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Tracie, this card is so beautiful! It is beautiful and elegant, CAS; my favorite type of card. Lovely!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Tracie, I LOVE the colours you've used here, such a fresh appeal to your card. Great use of the emboss resist technique.

Thanks so much for sharing with our challenge this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Imke said...

Tracie, these colors are fabulous ! The embosse technique looks great. Perfect CAS card.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful, soft colors! Love your CAS! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your CAS card! The emboss resist technique is one of my favorites and you have done a wonderful job! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty... I love all the details and the Clean look of it. Congrats on being a Galmette this week and thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Donelda said...

Ohhhh, I really like this. This technique is one of my favs and I really like how you accented it with the strips of color!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...