Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Challenge



I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday weekend. As you can see by my recent posts, I have been on a card making spree. I found this challenge from Pals Paper Arts and decided this would be another fun challenge for me. The challenge was to try a new technique. I noticed on Nichole Heady's blog a new technique called Polaroid 2-Step Masking so I thought I really want to give it a try.

Instead of the square masking, I cut my 3 x 4 inch piece of paper and then I centered my PTI fillable frame die cut and sent it through my Big Shot. What fun this was. I then used the carnation stamp from PTI. I really like this concept.

1 comment:

Pam~ said...

Such a pretty card! You did fabulous job with your masking technique! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...