Background

Saturday, July 30, 2011

HSS Flourish Forever Theme Challenge #77

When I saw the challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments I knew which stamp set I was going to use.I used Baroque Motifs from Stampin Up. It was one of my very first stamps that I purchased and I still think it is one of my favorite go to stamps. It is so versatile and can be used for so many things.

The card base was cut using Crumb Cake Card Stock. The compliment color is Cherry Cobbler from Stampin Up. The sentiment was from Great Friend from Stampin Up.

So this is my version of Flourish Forever.

4 comments:

Imke said...

Tracie, this looks very elegant and i like the color combination.

Shannon said...

This is one of my favorite sets too! I love your color combination. and the pearl accents. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you chose also. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie

Anne Marie Hile said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous! Love the elegant color combo and the embossed panel. I completely agree with you about this stamp set's versatility, too.Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...