Background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 2011 Papertrey Ink Blog Hop







I created this birthday card for my niece for the Papertrey Ink May challenge. The challenge was to see what your favorite take on flowers was.

Since one of my passions is sewing I decided to make this fabric flower which consisted of 5 two inch squares. I then used the Flower Fusion #1 die cut with red felt as my center.

The leaf was from The Masculine Motifs stamp set along with the dragonfly that I stamped on the inside of the card. It was fun to cut the card at the top at a diagonal to add a little flair to the card.

Projects completed for 2011 - 145 of 365


6 comments:

Pam W. said...

Love it!! Such a pretty color combo. Great job with the theme.

Keva said...

Trace, this is so cute. Love that fabric flower!

Unknown said...

I love making this folded flower. Very nice;)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, lovely!! Wonderful colors!
Hugs, Wendy

Jen Carter said...

Such a fun and cute flower!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your fabric flower, great colours.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...