Background

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dog Easter Card

Some of you know my sister but for those of you who don't this is a little tribute to her. She doesn't have any kids but she loves her dogs like kids. I had to post pictures of Aspen's 3rd birthday party. She works at 3 Dog Bakery corporate office and Aspen gets to go to work with her. There is a 3 Dog Bakery close to the office so they get cakes for the dogs and have a celebration. Somehow Aspen is always the closest to the cake even if it isn't her birthday.

I always like doing dog cards for her on holidays and this is the Easter card I sent her. I cut the eggs and the grass out with my cricut. I colored the dog image with my copic markers. Just had to add some bunny ears.



Projects completed for 2011 - 123 of 365

No comments:

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...