Background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Play Day Cafe Challenge PDCC70


I thought my creativity had left me. I haven't been making much because the inspiration was not there. I checked several blogs on the internet and came across The Play Day Cafe Challenge. I loved the idea of trying new color combinations. These were colors I would of never thought to put together.

This card was made with Textured Impressions Elegant Lines embossing folder from SU. The flower stamps were from Vintage Vogue SU set.

Of course I couldn't make just one card because I was having so much fun. I combined some new twine I recently purchased along with an embossing folder that my SCS friend Vickie sent me. The stamps and die cuts were all from PTI.

Thanks to Play Day Cafe for offering these challenges. I feel like my creative juices are flowing again.

Projects completed for 2011 - 67 of 365

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely use of the colours Tracie - love how you've attached the twine through the butterfly - clever! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe :)

Linda Palmer said...

So glad you have your creative juices flowing again. Love your cards. Both are so pretty.

Jinny Newlin said...

Great takes on our color story! LOVE your dry embossing and those sweet, little, button, floral centers! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful set of cards! Love the embossing--those flowers are so pretty with the button centers! Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...