Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Quilt for Neighbor


Well I am enjoying my last day off of my vacation of six days straight off. It has been great. My sister came over this morning and we were going to stamp but I ended up cleaning out my crafts room while she cut several dies out with my Big Shot. I then cleaned my refrigerator and cupboards and then put all my Christmas decorations up. I also fixed Swiss steak since my hubbie ask if I was ever going to cook again. We have been eating out alot.

This quilt is for my neighbor who is due to have a baby boy in 2 weeks. Wow - I actually got it done before the baby came. LOL!

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

Tracie you're amazing! Clean, cook, organized, quilt...!
I love the quilt! You're so talented :-) so glad to hear you had some well deserved vacation time!

LLL said...

This is beautiful. You are very talented, they will be sure to treasure this.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...