Background

Sunday, October 10, 2010

CK Convention



I went to the Creative Keepsake Convention in Kansas City this weekend and had a blast. I went with my sister and 2 of her friends who I now consider my friends. We took several fun classes and shopped until we couldn't shop any more. The first picture is of our classroom (Diecutting & Embossing) which we enjoyed and the second picture is a brief glimpse of the vendors. When I complete my projects from the convention I will post them but just wanted everyone to get a feel of what the convention is about. We are already planning next year knowing what we want to do different. So I am a little (okay a lot) poorer but sure had fun.

1 comment:

Oliva Ohlson said...

So positively jealous! So very glad you had a great time! Don't you just love these conventions?

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...